Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

help me with my translation projectttt!!!!!!!plssssplssss!!!!!!!!urgent!!!!!

dilek23

dilek23

Turkey

hiya,

My teacher asked me to prepare a creative and stimulating project on translation.pls tell me an interesting idea to catch the audience and my teacher's attention.Btw,I m a student teacher,so wanna make my teacher amazed with my project.it is really important.For example,it could be a compare and contrast between two translated versions of the same novel,play,poem…However,I studied something like that last term,so my teacher must tell me,"oh Dilek,u r repeating yourself,c'mon create a new project!!!"

pls my teacher friends,help me,write your suggestion,recommend any solutions wtihout any hesitation! u know brainstorming makes better.I'm sure it's gonna help!

plssssss!!!!! it is due on FRIDAY!!!!! I thank u for your concern in advance!!!!!!!!!

Urgenttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plsssssssssssss!!!!!!!

09:09 PM Apr 05 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

martinus

martinus

Indonesia

waw..its great news..i' also stuying "Lingusitic"especially English while i'm note a native speaker,its my challenge but i never give up!i tried hard in mastering my English to be better than before,my suggestion to you is don't be surrender try your best in front of your teacher…Good luck!

02:22 PM Apr 11 2010 |

englishteacher24/7

United States

How about translating into literal English and also translating into everyday English.

Therefore, you would have 2 versions of which to compare.

By the way, I clicked on the report icon by mistake, please accept my apology for this.

Let me know how I can help you with your English.  Have a nice day!

Alston

01:14 AM Jul 05 2010 |

aliekoo

aliekoo

Saudi Arabia

hi

01:41 AM Nov 15 2010 |