Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Im looking for a Native English speaker in Beijing.

pengwang0701

China

Im looking for a Native English speaker as teacher in Beijing.

wish you can teach my son to speak english and he is 6 years old.

ofcourse well paid.

06:34 AM Apr 09 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

handwriter

handwriter

Norway

I may be able to help.  I mean, we could do it online.  Now to be honest, I am not a "native" speaker, but if you were to have me speak to anyone in the US over the phone, they would not be able to tell you that I wasn't from California or somewhere in the western part of the US.  If you like, we could plan to meet for an introduction online and we could see what you think. 

Anything that I could teach your son in person, I can do online except physically draw smiley faces on his papers to show of jobs-well-done  :) 

I am currently an English teacher in Mexico.  I have been teaching here for maybe three years now.  I am teaching at three schools – one university (German, English grammar and Tourism).  As well, I have three private medical students and two other private students.  You would be welcome to contact any one of them for a reference. 

One other thing, you could always attend all of your son's classes – I recommend this.

As far as any payment – well if you could, I would like some classes on learning Chinese.

Think about it and let me know at:

With respect and honor,

doni

02:49 PM Apr 22 2010 |

handwriter

handwriter

Norway

I see that my email didn't show up.  Let me try it this way:

the _ canadian _ teacher @ hotmail . com

Of course, there are no gaps in entering my address, but for some reason this system won't show it the way that it is correctly entered.  I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

Sincerely,

doni

02:57 PM Apr 22 2010 |