Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Study English in beautiful New Zealand - home of the "Lord of the Rings" movies

Lisel

Iceland

Study English in the one of the most beautiful countries in the world – New Zealand.  Search for an English language school here: www.english-schools.co.nz to find a school that best suits your needs.  Or simply contact us on :  

You can also find us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/English-Schools-New-Zealand/133341463642 

02:11 AM Jun 30 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zudyxxxx

zudyxxxx

Jordan

hi there

i wanna take some courses in new zealand so i wanna ask you about all information to register and study there.

i am waiting from you

zude

07:04 AM Jul 04 2010 |

billm

Afghanistan

The 'news references' chart (the secondary chart below the main one) is also interesting. It shows that over 2009 news media organizations used the term 'social media' far more than 'web 2.0.' Partly that's because 'web 2.0' has always been an awkward term for anyone outside the tech world to understand ("You mean there were two Webs?"). But it undeniably also shows that the term 'social media' began to be bandied about in news media a lot in 2009. And not coincidentally, that's when Facebook and Twitter became extremely popular in the mainstream.

True Religion Jeans |  Abercrombie Fitch Pants

08:56 AM Jul 06 2010 |

ELSADIG

Sudan

pls give all steps of the study in New Zealand . help me I want learn to improve my life & all around me .

08:45 AM Jul 07 2010 |

Holmes nash phil

Malawi

Please can u tell us more about new zealand? And how we cn apply so that we can find achance to learn at such country.please tell us what we can do to get there.

10:34 AM Jul 08 2010 |

Holmes nash phil

Malawi

Teacher surppose your from malawi for example myself i have selected to go and learn there what englishbaby will going to do or it is school will going to arrange all or myself, tell us which is which?.

10:45 AM Jul 08 2010 |