Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

any answer plz ? ^.^

Ro$arita

Ro$arita

Syrian Arab Republic

I want to break ice in conversation and some grammaticle rules in english it's my holy dream
others says to me that I must practice talking in english with others everyday but I don't find and I hope to find here some one helps me in my dilemma

!

01:20 AM Jul 06 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

billm

Afghanistan

If the above chart is to be believed, social media overtook web 2.0 in popularity at the stop of 2009. I'm inclined to trust this data, as it matches other data sources we hold reported on in ReadWriteWeb over the past couple of years – for example a Nielsen Online report from March 2009 stating that people spent more time in 2008 using social media than on personal email.

ed hardy jeans    Abercrombie Fitch Tees

08:50 AM Jul 06 2010 |

x-punk-cion

Peru

yeah talkin'  is the best way to improve ur english. I can tell u that 'cause I'm doin' this everyday if u have microphone try it…

04:47 PM Jul 06 2010 |

Ro$arita

Ro$arita

Syrian Arab Republic

Ooh friends I'm glad to hear this advices from you

thanx to all ,,,

but I still have one Qeustion:

where or how can I start ?,,coz this is the first time for me in such these sites and I don't know which part or which topic I must talking about ^^!

12:12 AM Jul 07 2010 |