Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Online course in Acdemic Writing

profpivec

New Zealand

Either you or someone you know, perhaps your staff, students, or colleagues, will benefit from this online Academic Writing Course. If English is not your native language, this course is a must if you wish to get your papers published or accepted first time. Places are limited so please enroll now at thelanguagecampus.com.

Online Academic Writing Course.
17th of October, 2011 until the 4th of November – Part 1.
14th of November, 2011 until the 2nd of December, 2011 – Part 2

http://www.thelanguagecampus.com/?page_id=527

Course Overview.

This course is directed at non-native English speakers with the goal of improving their academic writing skills for publishing in English, in books, journals, and conferences.This course will be competed in two  parts. Each part will span three weeks, with part 2 building on what is learnt in part 1, and each week is focused on the improvement of a specific area of your publication.Being an online course, communication combines synchronous and asynchronous learning elements using the exclusive features of the Language Campus platform. Purpose built Role-Play Scenarios and private forums will be utilized for this course, along with multimedia facilities and text/video chat. The course will be fully moderated with specific tasks being set for the participants each week. The course also includes scheduled Question and Answer session with invited guests  – scientific book & journal editors, conference organizers, citation experts, etc.

02:35 PM Sep 15 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

allal39

Algeria

thank u a lot

01:49 PM Nov 14 2011 |

sarsary

sarsary

Belgium

hi i need learn english .please help me …....

05:03 PM Nov 24 2011 |

hugoskate-electro

Ecuador

anyone want to speak with me??
I can help you ;)

09:12 PM Dec 07 2011 |