Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Free training for teachers, and a membership program for students

Pak.Guru

Pak.Guru

Indonesia

Smile

Hi guys,

I’ve made a blog especially for English teachers to use as a resource for teaching techniques, methods and best practice it’s called ‘Change Lives Together!’. You can find the link on my profile :)

Also if any teachers want to arrange private coaching with me we can do it through skype or the chat program of your choice Smile

For students I usually organise group times for students to meet me on Skype and we will discuss different topics. I can arrange group classes for any ability level and I give discounts for friends who want to study together and are of a similar ability.

So, what are you waiting for? If you’re a teacher check out my blog and see if you like what you see and if you’re a student drop me a line if you want to join one of my groups (or make your own?).

Hope all of you out there trying to improve your English and/or Teaching skills never give up and always keep shining and sharing! Cool

Kindest regards,

Hugh

09:49 AM Jun 17 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Crizsearch

Crizsearch

Indonesia

Hello Pak Guru, welcome to English baby, I was surprised to see ya here as well happy, I’ve got checked your blog and watching your video. The articles looks interesting and I’m reading it  right now . Have a nice one Mr Hugh Cool

01:32 PM Jun 17 2012 |

Pak.Guru

Pak.Guru

Indonesia

@ Crizsearch: Thanks for your support! Smile

03:38 PM Jun 17 2012 |

yayu.rhyme

yayu.rhyme

Indonesia

hi there Pak.Guru, I’m a newmember of english baby. I’m an English teacher, hope you can help me to share eachother about teaching english.

my skype id is yayu.rhyme, and what’s your skype id?

02:42 PM Jul 11 2012 |