Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Looking for teachers on Skype

Pamplona_InglEs

Spain

Hi we were wondering if there were any native teachers with a good level of Spanish who’d be interested in teaching English on Skype, part-time. Mostly individual 1 hour classes. Must have experience. The pay is good for a country with a low cost of living. If you live in London for example, the pay wouldn’t be enough.Please feel free to get in touch.

My skype id is: markddavies

03:00 AM Jul 27 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shekoooo0

shekoooo0

Egypt

please i want learn english . add me on my skype’s id : shekoooo00z – thank u for helping

05:49 AM Sep 08 2013 |

marija82

Germany

I want to learn English 2.. Please, add me on Skype as well:)!!!! my skype ’s id is : madzia.i.josh Thank you very much:)

08:48 PM Sep 10 2013 |

marija82

Germany

I want to learn English 2.. Please, add me on Skype as well:)!!!! my skype ’s id is : madzia.i.josh Thank you very much:)

08:48 PM Sep 10 2013 |

Julia_es

Julia_es

China

I am a Chinese girl.Maybe we can learn Chinese and English each other.
My skype:Juliask58

05:48 AM Sep 12 2013 |

aboraabir

Lebanon

hi

12:51 PM Sep 14 2013 |

Marina86

Marina86

Russian Federation

Hello, friends! I ‘m looking for British people who can help me improve English in a short time as it possible. My level is pre-intermediate. Plees feel free to add me on Skype: beshkarevama@yandex.ru  Thx in advance!

03:12 PM Sep 21 2013 |

Mariella70

Mariella70

Morocco

hi, i would like to improve my skills english ! so if theres anybody here interested to help me ! thats my skype .. Lady_mary70

06:20 PM Sep 29 2013 |

ingpaulangarita

Colombia

if it matters, my skype is:  rolito.paisita

I hope to help many around this topic. Sharing and interacting is mostly what i like to do, so if you seek for SKYPE conversations and WRITTING skills moments just let me know it… i’m ready to be part of the process..!

i live in Colombia, 

Eng. Paul Angarita

10:22 PM Dec 21 2013 |

prasannakumar36

India

I need to improve my english communicational skills so please help me any one.

Skype id:  prasannakumar367

04:18 PM Jul 08 2015 |

Amirah1771

Amirah1771

United Kingdom

Dear English Language teachers,

I am collecting research on ‘what makes a good English language teacher’ 

and would be very greatful if you could spare some time to complete the questionaire (link below)

http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/43MZC/

I know this is not what the post is about, but i need as many people as possible for my research

Thank you in advanced!

Amirah 

07:28 PM Apr 15 2017 |