Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to speak english well just like I speak my native language!

lwting1108

lwting1108

China

What can I do?

05:02 AM Sep 03 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nareshdaseri1

India

hey friend i can't english read but not speak his my big problem 

05:06 PM Nov 24 2009 |

Kien Pham

Viet Nam

Hi All

My name's Kien and I'm Vietnamese. It's interesting for me to discuss with you

about how to learn English effectively. Now I'm working for a foreign company but

I had to overcome many diffificult matters before I started to working for Foreign company. Do you know that at high school I learnt French, then when I studied at Hanoi university of civil engineering I was learnt English. However at University I was taught a lot of writing skill, grammar but I rarely had an opportunity to speak

English so I couldn't speak English fluently. Since I graduated university and English was very important for my Job, I decided to go to 6 month-English course with foreigner teachers who came from Autralia or London. In that English course, I had a big chance to do speaking English and communicate with my learners adn my teachers. My teacher corrected my pronunciation over the English course, therefore It made me confident to speak English with my foreigner colleagues.

Nowadays, I'm working with the foreigner colleagues and my english skills have been improving.

Happy New Year to all of you

If possible I'd like to make friend with you

My e-mail address: kienp @ conwag. com

03:09 PM Jan 02 2010 |

Kien Pham

Viet Nam

My e-mail address: kienp at conwag dot com

03:19 PM Jan 02 2010 |

CoolCroc

CoolCroc

Malaysia

anyone can give me some tips on how to excel in job interview? i have degree in engineering but very poor in english.. i just don't know how to speak in english with proper grammar.. 

12:05 AM Jan 08 2010 |

hazehua29

hazehua29

China

First ,give up fear . Speak to people in English 

03:19 PM Jan 08 2010 |

hoangbinhmai68

Viet Nam

hi mai lan huong. i think you can use english very well. and you also have many, many friends can use english like you. i am vietnamese too, my english is very bad because i do not have to chance to use english because where i am living do not have foreign tourists. i live in Tu liem, Ha noi. which place is very far with city center. i had trying very much but my english still have not improved. i want to make friend with everyone who want to use englis. i hope through this forum i can make friend with who. thanks so much. 

my nick name is : hoangbinhmai68

hoping you will save my nick name and we can chat together.

11:14 PM Jan 22 2010 |

hoangbinhmai68

Viet Nam

hi voleybol. i read ur comment and i understand what you say because my problem is like you. i want to read in english but my english ability is very bad . i know you realy want to use english and me too. so why don't we make friend together to can improve it. can you. i realy want to make friend with you and everyone. who want to use english. hoping you will send to me again. thanks you so much.

my nick name is: hoangbinhmai68

11:28 PM Jan 22 2010 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

I think it's better to say "... my problem is like yours" instead of " ... my problem is like you". But don't worry, even the "experts" get it wrong at times:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/General-Writing-Grammar-680/f/grammar-mistakes.htm

11:04 AM Jan 25 2010 |

r satyanarayana

India

I want to teach english.though I amn't  teacher.Iam confident

07:18 PM Feb 03 2010 |

r satyanarayana

India

I want to teach english.though I amn't  teacher.Iam confident.Any intersted may contct me at this site 

07:20 PM Feb 03 2010 |