Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

when you feel sad, what do you do?

flylover

flylover

Georgia

e.g.when I feel sad,I call my friends and talk about  pleasure things

11:21 PM Jun 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

flylover

flylover

Georgia

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

02:10 PM Jun 26 2009 |

hide_beauty

Egypt

When Ifeel sad Igo to my room and start crying .

some times Ihold a pen and start writting sad things.

Ican't sleep at night.

10:37 PM Jun 26 2009 |

yuegang zhong

China

I will have a walk on the street or have a run on the ground!then Iwill feel better than before!

02:46 PM Jun 28 2009 |

green greener

United Arab Emirates

If I feel sad, I'll try to cheer myself up by different things. From point of my religion, I'll read Quran or DOAA (sayings that Muslim does to request from ALLAH to ease his sadness). After all, I shouldn't be sad; because I know that ALLAH gives AJER for us. As I said, this is one side related to my religion which I do when I feel sad. Besides, I'll make myself busy with something to forget my sadness like reading, listening to something which I like, watching movies or TV. Moreover, I'll review myself, did I do a mistake that makes me sad, I mean I'll try to understand the situation from my side and the other side.

قال النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم: عجبا من امر المسلم امره كله خير فان اصابته سراء شكر فهو خير له و ان اصابته ضراء صبر فهو خير له و لا يكون ذلك الا للمسلم. 

02:55 PM Jun 28 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I taked a look, at other ways which our friends use in this situation, many of them used to do two things:

1. going far from that situation even for awhile.
  2. thinking about that problem.

I agree with all of them

one of the best wayes is having a while to be alone & thinking more to find best ways to solve our problems, or at least pay attention to other sweet things to change the sad feelings.  

if we havn't sadness moments we can't realize the real meaning of sweet moments.

02:57 PM Jun 28 2009 |

flylover

flylover

Georgia

Sina you're right.

and… 

sometimes, I even like when I feel sad,it really helps me to realize the real meaning of sweet moments and

moreover, meaning of life.

10:03 PM Jun 28 2009 |

ShinjiPL

ShinjiPL

Poland

I'm very positive person – life is life it contain sad and happy moments. But i always put focus on the bright side of life :). My friend teach me this, he always said "I love life" and that is the true :).

I will always remeber about you [*]

10:19 PM Jun 28 2009 |

Mrs.Doe

Mrs.Doe

United States

I usually talk to my husband…:D and usually it works. Spending time with him is my sunshine after the rain, the cure of my fear and my pain :D

02:16 AM Jul 11 2009 |

flylover

flylover

Georgia

our close person always knows what we want and so can help us….....................

it happiness when we have such person  who always  is able to  improve our  mood and whose one sight equals our whole life :) :)

11:04 AM Jul 19 2009 |

flylover

flylover

Georgia

really you are right:)

09:57 PM Jul 24 2009 |