Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Soccer World Cup 2006: What is your favorite team? - Who will win the cup?

Read-Actor

Read-Actor

Egypt

Hey,

lets talk about the soccer  cup, your favorite team and your opinion about the possible cup winner.

I support Germany and England (a lot more Germany but also a bit England). But I don't really think that both of them have only few chances to win the cup. 

My tip is Brasil…what is yours? 

12:47 PM May 24 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

stalin

India

HI HABOUBA,

ARGENTINA WILL WIN THIS WORLD CUP 2006. I AM ON UR SIDE. WE WILL PRAY THAT ARGENTINA WILL WIN THIS WORLD CUP

07:24 AM Jun 06 2006 |

stalin

India

HI HABOUBA AND RITA,

SURE, THIS TIME ARGENTINA WILL WIN THIS GERMANY WORLD CUP 2006 FOOTBALL. WE WILL PRAY..I AM ON UR SIDE FRIENDS

REGARDS

STALIN JOHN MANUEL BILLIGRAHAM

07:27 AM Jun 06 2006 |

ruhollah111

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi

My favorite team is Iran. I wish Iran to be winner, but I think Brazil will win.

02:18 PM Jun 06 2006 |

Magnimma

Magnimma

Germany

Sorry ruhollah111 i don't believe that iran has got a chance against mexico, portugal or angola!!!

And now to portugal:

yes it's possible that portugal can play against brazil in the final but don't forget that they will play against argentinia and that will be very excited!! (and perhaps against germany)

what do you think who will win germany or costa rica? 

03:18 PM Jun 06 2006 |

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

BRAZIL, ARGENTINA , ITALY , GERMANY WOW!!!!! AND ALL THE OTHER TEAMS;COSTA RICA, PORTUGAL, MEXICO …..

GREAT SHOW. I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT IT NOW.OF COURSE I WANNA MY COUNTRY BE THE CHAMPION FOR THE 6TH TIME, BUT IF NOT…........I WANNA SEE THE BALL RUNNING BEAUTIFULLY ON THE FIELD. MAY WIN THE BEST!!!!

ABRAÇOS A TO ALL">TODOS

"FUTEBOL É UMA CAIXINHA DE SURPRESA" (FOOTBALL IS LIKE A BOX FULL OF SURPRISES!!!)

05:19 PM Jun 06 2006 |

ukniazi

Canada

according to FIFA ranking, its easy to guess who will win the world cup.

80 % chance  brazil

20 % chance spain,argentina, cheque republic

my country is ranked over 100 in fifa and it is not in world cup…................

05:00 AM Jun 08 2006 |

habouba

Lebanon

Hi stalin

thanks for ur support …. hope argentina play good and win this cup …. because they deserve it  .... fo all fans of argentina …... you have to believe that argentina gonna win …..

05:20 AM Jun 08 2006 |

stalin

India

Hai habouba,

Thank for ur kind reply

Hail Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06:16 AM Jun 08 2006 |

ukniazi

Canada

my country never plays world cup…....

i am always with three countries,  brazil, argentina and romania

i wish one of them win the world cup….......

italy and germany will never win…...........

06:25 AM Jun 08 2006 |

Read-Actor

Read-Actor

Egypt

Last night I dreamed that Italy has won the Cup. But I also dreamed a few weeks ago that Germany droped out after preliminary round. And I don't think this will happen. They won't drop out like in the Euro Cup 2004 after three matches again.

I  hope that Michael Ballack will be fit again at least against Polen. In the match against Costa Rica he can be replaced by Borowski. 

07:15 AM Jun 08 2006 |